NEW dvdfab v8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW dvdfab v8

That was really fast change v7 to v8 compare to v4 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to 7.
    Well ,I suppose with all these new features ...
    I think that there are also new challenges like DTS audio to AC3
    , CINAVIA protection and 3D support.Does anyone knows when DTS to AC3 will be comppleted?
    Why the price raised from 366 to at least 400$ lifetime ?
    (thank god I first tryed the program at v3 and I bought v4)
    Anyway I definatlly put 10/10.Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by LignGeorge; 08-24-2010, 10:02 AM.

Originally posted by LignGeorge View Post
    That was really fast change v7 to v8 compare to v4 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to 7.
    Well ,I suppose with all these new features ...
    Why the price raised from 366 to at least 400$ lifetime ?
    "This is primarily a marketing change and the underlying products are the same."
    It is the same as 7.5.x.x and it was also the occasion to raise the price like you mention...
    http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7619

Comment

Originally posted by Screwsy View Post
      "This is primarily a marketing change and the underlying products are the same."
      It is the same as 7.5.x.x and it was also the occasion to raise the price like you mention...
      http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7619
      well I was one of them that wanted seperate programs, I don't use all of what fab has and a standalone product like the Bluray I use often I do not want or need mobile functions I never use it.
      I think it was a very great move for those that don't want the entire dvdfab with all options and the prices are fair.

I have dvdfab with all options also lifetime key but I had rather install the program I need like just blu ray.JMO

Thank you fengtao and team for listening to us all nice job great work always!!

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
        well I was one of them that wanted seperate programs, I don't use all of what fab has and a standalone product like the Bluray I use often I do not want or need mobile functions I never use it.
        I think it was a very great move for those that don't want the entire dvdfab with all options and the prices are fair.

I have dvdfab with all options also lifetime key but I had rather install the program I need like just blu ray.JMO

Thank you fengtao and team for listening to us all nice job great work always!!
        I'm quite new on this forum and know DVDFab just recently, but the different seperated programs existed already earlier. At least from 7.0.9.3 on. So THAT is not the reason of a higher price. Just renaming the program to be able to raise the price is a strange marketing reason.

That said, everybody is free to buy or not to buy, and I'm sure I will buy it (lifetime even) as soon as it works for me. Which unfortunately is still not the case

Comment

Originally posted by Screwsy View Post
          I'm quite new on this forum and know DVDFab just recently, but the different seperated programs existed already earlier. At least from 7.0.9.3 on. So THAT is not the reason of a higher price. Just renaming the program to be able to raise the price is a strange marketing reason.

That said, everybody is free to buy or not to buy, and I'm sure I will buy it (lifetime even) as soon as it works for me. Which unfortunately is still not the case
          Then you should start a post with your problems in the right section if you have not already don so.

have a great day.

Comment

We don't increase product price in v8, please read the explaination on blog.dvdfab.com

In v7, "DVD to Mobile" and "Blu-ray to Mobile" are cheaper, but you must buy "DVD to DVD" and "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" together, which is expensive.

In v8, you can buy "DVD Ripper" and "Blu-ray Ripper" alone, to refect the value of decryption engine, the price is increased. In the meantime, we offer Package Deal, so when you buy Copy and Ripper together, the price is same as v7.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X