This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Can't burn fron folder

Probably a quick fix but can not figure it out.
    I am trying to burn from a folder but can't. At the top where it says "source", I open it and choose the file (movie ) to burn, then hit ok, but it will never show up as the source on dvd fab so I can not burn? SO how do I burn from a from harddrive?

Thanks

If you don't have to modify the files at all, use Write Data mode.
    This mode will burn the files directly to a blank, no re-ripping, no compression, no processing of any kind.

Still, any of your dvd compliant folders should be populated in the Source window in the other modes.
    Are you selecting the entire movie folder?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi deer3245

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Still, any of your dvd compliant folders should be populated in the Source window in the other modes.
      As my friend Maineman asks, are these DVD compliant folders???
      How were these ripped to your hard drive, and what is the file format of these movies???
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Will not burn from folder

Thanks for the suggestions so far, and sorry for most of this being over my head.
        I downloaded some movies from utorrent to my download files. I can watch them on my computer but would like to make a dvd copy. I have tried windows dvd maker but it just sits there doing nothing saying it is encoding but never works. Then as I posted I try to do it through dvd fab with the posted results. Also to mention I have never had any luck making another copy from my dvd file on my computer yet either. I have no idea about it being a dvd compliant folder other than it is stored in my download folder?
        Is there a better program out there for just burning dvds from my download folder?

Thanks

B

Comment

We do not discuss the copying of downloaded movies.
          Read the forum rules and polices before posting again.

Comment

Working...
          X