This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I buy DVDFab?

I have a DVD player and a drop-down TV in my SUV for long road trips, including six hour drives to California to visit family. The DVDs in the SUV get scratched within a few weeks. I called Disney and tried to get a replacement for the $20 Toy Story I and II movies that I purchased. They wanted $15 to send me "replacements". I have already purchased the movies. It is not fair to make me re-purchase my movies. I searched the forums and found out that DVDFab was the best DVD backup product on the market. DVDFab is the best purchase that I have ever made. Now, when my kids accidentally scratch a movie, I do not get angry. Instead, I burn a copy from the original, which is safely stored in my home office. Everyone is happy.

Thank you DVDFab!!!!!!

Welcome! I too am greatfull as my six year old takes it on herself to change a movie when it is done and well this does lead to scratched and lost discs. We keep our origionals on a shelf which is out of her reach. LOL
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
      Welcome! I too am greatfull as my six year old takes it on herself to change a movie when it is done and well this does lead to scratched and lost discs. We keep our origionals on a shelf which is out of her reach. LOL
      Yeah ... agreed with both posts!

Comment

Welcome to the forum......and THX for supporting DVDFab by purchasing a license to the BEST DVD backup tool on the PLANET ~~~

Regards,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by rbird View Post
          I searched the forums and found out that DVDFab was the best DVD backup product on the market. DVDFab is the best purchase that I have ever made.
          Thank you DVDFab!!!!!!
          I spent hundreds of dollars on other products before I found DVDfab. I also bought DVDFab for my daughter. No other product has the support like DVDFab has.
          I'm a PC and I play Poker

Comment

Welcome to the forum MC, and cheers to you as well for supporting DVDFab !!!
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Yep, same reason here. I buy the movie then rip two copies for my kids to keep in their rooms, and to use for trips. This way when one gets scratched up to badly, I still have the original in great condition to make a new one. Used the free version for a couple years, then figured I owed it to the makers to pay for the liscence. Best product out there in my opinion.
              Into abyss
              You don't exist
              Cannot resist
              The Judas kiss
              Judas lives recite this vow
              I've become your new god now

Comment

Why I buy DVDFAB.....Too much $$$$ & don't know where to spent it.

So, I bought FAB
                U can run....but U cannot hide
                "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

I used the free version a couple of times but then decided it was so worth it I bought it. That was at least 3 years ago. Best money I ever spent on a software product! And it has the added bonus of free updates, unlike most of today's software

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X