Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD ripper PSP preview jpeg how to turn on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD ripper PSP preview jpeg how to turn on?

I use to be able to rip a dvd for PSP using the firmware 3.30+ profile and after movie was ripped in the folder with the converted dvd would also be a random jpg clip from movie so when it would transfer to psp their would be picture icon of movie instead of the default generic icon. Can you still do this with the newest version of DVDFAB and if so how?

This feature has been broken for a long time and I guess it has just been eliminated. I have VLC media player set to make them for me, correct size and all, I just have to rename the .jpg the same as the mp4. If you want to set it up and need help let me know.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      This feature has been broken for a long time and I guess it has just been eliminated. I have VLC media player set to make them for me, correct size and all, I just have to rename the .jpg the same as the mp4. If you want to set it up and need help let me know.
      That would be great if you could walk me threw it thanks for the reply.

Comment

Ok, with VLC open click on tools then preferences, down at the bottom of the left column tick “ALL” then click on “Video” then set it like in the attached picture. Set the directory to wherever you want, if you set the prefix they will begin with psp followed by a series of numbers. Just rename the .jpg file to whatever you named your mp4 and you are all set.
        I almost forgot play the movie in VLC and click on video, when you see the thumbnail you want click "snapshot" from the dropdown and it will be saved to wherever you set it to save.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 90312; 10-06-2010, 02:16 AM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Worked like a charm much appreciated 90312.

Comment

Sure thing pal.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X