This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Issues

I have, or should I say... had, the registered version of DVDFab and all of sudden DVDFab is saying that I have the trial version. I have downloaded all updates from the official links so to assure that I'm not using a non-official version. I have done everything there is to do to re-register and it still keeps telling me I have the trial version and now it is saying the expire time has expired.

From what I have read on the forum, alot of us are having this problem. Kind of seems like, since DVDFab has been set up or reconfigured so that only the registered version receives the new updates, it has messed up all the truly registered people's registrations.

Please advise on what we should all do or if there is going to be a fix for this. $50 is a lot of money to waste these days on a registration that isn't going to work or one we are going to loose.

Thanks
    Kisslover98

Knock on wood, but I updated to the new version and my registration key worked fine. Actually it did it automatically. Hope you can get it worked out. I'm like you. I payed for lifetime renewal (one of the main reasons I did pay for it) and it wouldn't do me to have to pay for it all over again. Let's hope it's just a bug and they get it worked out.
    Into abyss
    You don't exist
    Cannot resist
    The Judas kiss
    Judas lives recite this vow
    I've become your new god now

Comment

Amen brother!!!!!

Comment

I am having the same problem..I have uninstalled and re-stalled so many times,add the key and no luck. i ordered blu ray -blu-ray and that registered fine, but i also ordered dvd -dvd and and it refuses to registered. IF you find out how to fix this, PLEASE help.
        regards
        glov9152

Comment

Sorry to hear you folks are still having trouble.
          Not to beat a dead horse and I'm in no way suggesting that there haven't been issues with the regkeys, but let's go over it again.

Have you "recently" retrieved your all-in-one-email regkey for Fab 6
          here ?
          You need to use the same email that was used during the purchase or go through additional steps to change it

Have you double-clicked on the email attachment instead of copying it?

Please go over GregiBoy's list of do's:

Registration Key Problems?

If all else fails, please email Fengtao directly and please include your license/purchase order info:

fengtao(at)dvdidle.com
          please replace (at) with @

If you do not hear form Fengtao, please let one of us (mods) know.
          While we are just members like you, we have his ear.

Again, sorry for your trouble
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Cheers for that advise to do GregiBoy's list of do's. That fixed the problem when i ran it through administrator. Its all good now

Comment

Originally posted by glov9152 View Post
              Cheers for that advise to do GregiBoy's list of do's. That fixed the problem when i ran it through administrator. Its all good now
              Glad to hear you're up running smoothly.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Same problem here after ugrading to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (clean install). I used right click to run DVDFab 6 as Adminstrator, entered the key by copy and paste. Useful to note is that DVDFab did not automatically restart, so I did it manually. After than run as usual. All sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Collins View Post
                  Same problem here after ugrading to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (clean install). I used right click to run DVDFab 6 as Adminstrator, entered the key by copy and paste. Useful to note is that DVDFab did not automatically restart, so I did it manually. After than run as usual. All sorted.
                  d/l the key attachment to your desktop from the email that was sent to you. Try double clicking the key. When you click on the key and if it says it has no association, in the pop up select the bottom choice (not the web service if memory serves) and browse to your programs folder on the C: drive (or the drive windows is installed on) and select the DVDFab folder, inside it you should see DVDFab6.exe, click that to associate your V6 key with version 6 of Fab. (Note: if running a x64 bit version it will be in Program files x86)

Comment

Working...
                  X