Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Copy upgrade to Blu-Ray, which, how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy upgrade to Blu-Ray, which, how?

Hi, all.

Sorry for the newb-ish post, but though I love my DVDFab, I don't have the patience tonight to search through 5000 posts about upgrading.

I've got a license for DVDFab DVD Copy through mid 2012. I've come across a killer deal on an LG BR burner on NewEgg tonight, so I figured I'd take advantage of it. However, I'm lost in the new pricing structure of DVDFab. I need to take my DVD Copy and convert it to BR Copy.

Will I need to buy this from scratch, or can I get upgrade pricing? I've been using DVDFab since version 5, and I've upgraded every time.

Also, is BR Copy the only thing I'll need to rip BR discs to HD, in order to process them with another app (I use xxxxx, and will be upgrading that to the new BR version)?

Thanks for any help in this.
    Dan
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-25-2010, 04:54 AM. Reason: General Policies

Originally posted by torque2k View Post
    Hi, all.

Sorry for the newb-ish post, but though I love my DVDFab, I don't have the patience tonight to search through 5000 posts about upgrading.

I've got a license for DVDFab DVD Copy through mid 2012. I've come across a killer deal on an LG BR burner on NewEgg tonight, so I figured I'd take advantage of it. However, I'm lost in the new pricing structure of DVDFab. I need to take my DVD Copy and convert it to BR Copy.

Will I need to buy this from scratch, or can I get upgrade pricing? I've been using DVDFab since version 5, and I've upgraded every time.

Also, is BR Copy the only thing I'll need to rip BR discs to HD, in order to process them with another app (I use xxxxxx, and will be upgrading that to the new BR version)?

Thanks for any help in this.
    Dan
    Hi torque2k,

1) First of all, please understand that DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy are different products that have different functions. You need to order them separately.

2) Please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm to purchase DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. We offer a 25% discount on all of products until Nov 28, 2010. Please don't miss it.

3) With DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, you can copy any Blu-ray disc both to any Blu-ray/DVD disc and to your hard drive .

If you just would like to copy your Blu-ray disc on your hard drive, you can also use our free version of DVDFab HD Decrypter.

Please note that the current DVDFab HD Decrypter can copy some old movies. It can not be able to read some new protections at the same time as the registered version, that means you need to order the full version of DVDFab at http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm to copy new released movies or wait for the free version that supports new protections later.

For detailed introduction to DVDFab HD Decrypter, please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm to check.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-25-2010, 04:55 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Perfect, thank you for the answers to my questions!

Comment

Originally posted by torque2k View Post
        Perfect, thank you for the answers to my questions!
        Hi torque2k,

You are welcome. I am so glad that you have solved your problem. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Working...
        X