the last airbender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other the last airbender

I tried to copy the last airbender with version 8.0.4.0 and 8.0.2.2 and when I selected main movie it showed nothing. When I selected full disc it started to copy and in 3 seconds said it was finished. Is there a patch needed to copy this movie??

DennisB

Hi dennisbalestra,

Is this a DVD or BD disc?

1. Please upgrade to the latest version 8.0.5.0 of DVDFab at to copy the movie again and see the result.

2. If don't work, please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "info", then copy and post the info of the disc, thanks.

Regards,

mona
    Last edited by Mona; 11-25-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Beta Version 8.0.5.1 does not support free decrypting

This version will not let you decrypt any movies without buying the software package. It let's you get into the main screen and once it starts loading the disc it comes back with an errors stating " To pen this DVD disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFAB "DVD Copy", or you can wait for a new version of DVDFab HD Decryptor."

Comment

Originally posted by lchingon View Post
        This version will not let you decrypt any movies without buying the software package. It let's you get into the main screen and once it starts loading the disc it comes back with an errors stating " To pen this DVD disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFAB "DVD Copy", or you can wait for a new version of DVDFab HD Decryptor."
        The free Hd decrypter is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, please give this a read through
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X