New to fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to fab

Im new to using dvd fab and i want to be able to back up my blue ray movies. I only want to back up my movies ON TO A HARD DRIVE. I dont want all the extra stuff. Should i purchse the blue ray ripper or the blue ray copy program? Thanks
    Last edited by celtics_pride; 12-03-2010, 09:12 PM.

Blu-ray Copy.
    This will enable you to decrypt a BD disc and create a BD bkup disc or archive to hdd for play via a media player, etc.

The Blu-ray Ripper is a bit of a misnomer as it will convert BD files to various file types such as .avi, .mkv, etc., for playback, say on a iPod, NAS, etc.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thanks mainman. will i also need passkey?

Comment

Originally posted by celtics_pride View Post
        will i also need passkey?
        Hi celtics_pride,

1) Please understand that DVDFab Passkey is an on-the-fly-decrypter...essentially a "windows-based-driver". It decrypts only.

You can't use DVDFab Passkey to copy/burn/convert your original DVD/Blu-ray discs.

2) With DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, you can also remove all known Blu-ray copy protections. You have no need to order DVDFab Passkey.

3) For detailed introductions to all our products, please visit to check.

Best regards,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team

Comment

excellent!!!!! I will place my order tomight. thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X