Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usage Questions

Hello,

I prefer to uncheck the subpicture option when I rip a DVD.

Is it possible to make this the default setting each time I start DVDFab and use the DVD ripper?

In the Common Settings>DVD/BLU ripper>Output window I have the output file name pattern for "Volume" set to the <volume> pattern.

This sets my output filename to just the name of the volume under the Conversion window in the ripper.

Is it possible to have the "Title" setting in the "Conversion Window" to do the same?

Thank you,

Dana

Dana

I prefer to uncheck the subpicture option when I rip a DVD.

Is it possible to make this the default setting each time I start DVDFab and use the DVD ripper?
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General > DVD/Blu-Ray > Streams > Subpicture > Do not preselect any subpicture tract click OK restart Fab.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Your welcome
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X