Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Clarification of Products?

Hi all,

This might seem like an obvious question, but can someone please humor me?

I currently have a lifetime subscription of DVD copy. If I wanted to add/upgrade to Blu-Ray copy, is there any "break" on the price?

Likewise, I have a friend who is deciding on which version to purchase; will Blu-Ray copy work to backup "Regular" DVD's?

In other words, does one have to purchase both DVD copy AND Blu-Ray copy in order to burn either Blu-Ray or regular DVD backups?

Thanks!

Yes,you have to purchase both DVD copy and Blu-Ray cop
    Ant

Comment

Originally posted by tasii View Post
      Hi all,

This might seem like an obvious question, but can someone please humor me?

I currently have a lifetime subscription of DVD copy. If I wanted to add/upgrade to Blu-Ray copy, is there any "break" on the price?

Likewise, I have a friend who is deciding on which version to purchase; will Blu-Ray copy work to backup "Regular" DVD's?

In other words, does one have to purchase both DVD copy AND Blu-Ray copy in order to burn either Blu-Ray or regular DVD backups?

Thanks!
      Hi tasii,

1) Please understand that we offer a 25% discount on all of products until Dec 12,2010. Please visit to order DVDFab Blu-ray Copy.

2) You should note that DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and DVDFab DVD Copy are our different modules that have different functions. With DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, you can copy any Blu-ray to any Blu-ray/DVD disc or to your hard drive.

If you would like to back up your regular DVD discs, you need to use DVDFab DVD Copy.

3) In other words, if one wants to back up both regular DVD discs and Blu-ray discs, he/she has to purchase both DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFDab Blu-ray Copy.

Best regards,
      Anny
      DVDFab Support Team
      Last edited by Anny; 12-06-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X