Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360

In the spirit of this forum and the rules garnering the use of DVDFab, I ask this...I own several Xbox 360 games and would like to back them up. Between my son and I, we play the hell out of MW2, Assassins Creed, NFS Hot Pursuit, and others. As with wear and tear that can come from dropping the disks and so forth, I'd rather not have to buy another copy. From what I've heard, either the disks can't be copied or they can but you need to have a modded box to play them. If anyone can help me out with this info, I'd greatly appreciate it (and so will my wallet).

Thanks
    Kill one man, you're an assassin
    Kill an army, you're a conqueror
    Kill em all...you're a GOD

Originally posted by grmreaper View Post
    In the spirit of this forum and the rules garnering the use of DVDFab, I ask this...I own several Xbox 360 games and would like to back them up. Between my son and I, we play the hell out of MW2, Assassins Creed, NFS Hot Pursuit, and others. As with wear and tear that can come from dropping the disks and so forth, I'd rather not have to buy another copy. From what I've heard, either the disks can't be copied or they can but you need to have a modded box to play them. If anyone can help me out with this info, I'd greatly appreciate it (and so will my wallet).

Thanks
    Hi grmreaper,

Please understand that DVDFab currently can not support to copy games DVD except PS2. But we will support other game DVDs(such as Xbox 360 games) in the future.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Anny, you know you need then to implement SSv2.5AP or else user is gonna get banned from Microsoft. Also user either needs a Firmware Flash or a JTAG mod (old kernel versions and custom firmware then).
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Thanks Anny for the reply. I figured that I'd have to mod my box in some way, especially after hearing about Microsoft doing a search and disabling Live accounts to people with modded boxes. That's too bad. We bring it on ourselves really. I mean, you can't trust people to be honest and not burn something that they don't own, so we're stuck being policed. Ahhh...the joys of technology.
        Kill one man, you're an assassin
        Kill an army, you're a conqueror
        Kill em all...you're a GOD

Comment

Working...
        X