Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about what (movie only) to pick

Hello all.
    If this question has been answered before, please send me to the correct post. I've had this happen to me before. I just backed up a blu ray disc using the movie only part. I backed it up to a BD9 and it worked out fine. I went to play it on the home dvd player and found out it had a persons voice reading every thing and describing the scenes. Of course this was for the blind.
    My question. What one of the movie only titles should I pick for the non voice reading movie. The first row, the (title angle) the radio button was checked all ready. With 1hour and 46 minutes. In by that row it had a zero. The next row down, by the unchecked radio button, it had a number 1, and the same amount of time. I backed up the first row with the zero in front of the movie only row. I guess I should of backed up the next row down. But my question again. How do you tell witch one will be the movie with out the commentary for the blind?? I do not play the original discs first. Or am I not reading some thing correct in the movie only part of dvdfab. Thanks.

Update maybe

Sorry maybe it was a stupid question by me. I never use the preview video in
    dvdfab. I thought I would try it now on that blu ray disc. While playing the preview of the movie with in dvdfab, I checked different movie only titles. Then I clicked off the HD audio and that may of worked. Is that the only way to tell if your not going to get a backup of a narrative dvd for the blind?

Comment

Play the original in a BD player if in doubt, you should be able to see which title # is playing.

Comment

Working...
      X