Will not recognize Registration Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not recognize Registration Key

Had to get new computer. so requested new registration key which was sent. program does not seem to recognize the key, still says trial user. what am i doing wrong?

Hi BThhr
    Please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545 if not
    Here are instructions from mona:
    1. Please register in DVDFab "Members"http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm with your registered email address used for your purchase > go to your email to activate your account > back to "Members" to download key. (If you still have trouble activating your account in DVDFab user center, please write to mona@dvdfab.com and provide us your registered email address or order number, then we will help you get through this.)
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I downloaded the latest version of the program and I've downloaded the key. I too am still in the Trial but I shouldn't be. Why is there a "Enter Registration Key " button. I just can't get the program to recognize the key. Do I need to save it in the same folder as the dvdfab program? It's been years since I've done this key stuff.

Comment

Has it been years since you have done any reading also?

Everything is described posts also with a link to instructions if you have problems.

Please make SOME effort to help yourself, too !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yeah I tried all the suggestions and they didn't work. So reading's not the problem. It even states they're a little outdated. I just dragged the key from my desktop onto the dvdfab program icon and that did the trick....that was just trial and error and it worked.

Comment

@clyderbw
            I don't known whether you have tried this:
            To fix simply de-install DVDFab, then right click on the installation file and select "Run as Administrator". You should then be able to double-click on the licence key without problems.

This issue is caused by UAC.
            resigned

Comment

Working...
            X