Help with RegKey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Help with RegKey

I have sent requests through support to register, so I can obtain a regkey for DVDFab. I keep getting messages that the email was sent but i never get an email. I've been using DVDFab for 4 years now. Unfortunatly my computer crash and I lost the regkey. Can someone help here??

Originally posted by RDTazz View Post
    I have sent requests through support to register, so I can obtain a regkey for DVDFab. I keep getting messages that the email was sent but i never get an email. I've been using DVDFab for 4 years now. Unfortunatly my computer crash and I lost the regkey. Can someone help here??
    Use this link . Register and download your new key.

Comment

Originally posted by RDTazz View Post
      Hi RDTazz,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to address your registration issue.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
      Anny
      DVDFab Support Team

Comment

I've tried registering using this several times (5-7) over the last 2 month, but everytime I do I get a email has been sent message and nothing comes. I tried looking in the spam folder but still nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X