confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused

I do not know alot about computers. I am having alot of trouble trying to get dvdfab running after paying the fee for another year. Last year I had some trouble because they sent me the key for a mac, but this year I have tried so much I am more confused than ever. Anyone have the time and patience to help?

Originally posted by onthebet View Post
    I do not know alot about computers. I am having alot of trouble trying to get dvdfab running after paying the fee for another year. Last year I had some trouble because they sent me the key for a mac, but this year I have tried so much I am more confused than ever. Anyone have the time and patience to help?
    Well you have me confused as DVDFab does not have keys for macs.
    They have keys for their software not for your computer.

Use this link to register and download your key.

If you still have problems you need to post some information that will help us help you.

Comment

well, you should still have the email that you sent me telling me this

Comment

reply to the key

I have tried this several times. In short it says,,,to open this file, windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatic or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer. This is what it told me when I tried to get the key. Also I click on about and key registration is clicked. Its says Thank You!.the product will be restarted to enable the registered verison. Nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by onthebet; 12-23-2010, 04:19 AM. Reason: adding text

Comment

Originally posted by onthebet View Post
          well, you should still have the email that you sent me telling me this
          What makes you think I have ever sent you any E-mail.
          I do not work for DVDFab.

Comment

Open the file in Notepad or Wordpad. Copy the contents and then paste them in after clicking the register a key button in DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
            X