Upgrade from Blu-ray to All-in-one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Upgrade from Blu-ray to All-in-one

Is there a way to get a discount upgrade to the All-in-one product. I currently own Bluray copy/ripper/3Dripper.

I have emailed the company and they do not seem to understand my question. Basically, do I have to buy the all-in-one?

All you need to purchase to be considered as a All-In-One Product holder is DVDFab DVD Copy, DVDFab DVD Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and DVDFab Video Converter. File Transfer is not classified as part of the All-In-One Product so basically all you need to purchase now is DVDFab DVD Copy, DVDFab DVD Ripper and DVDFab Video Converter.

Once you purchase those you will as well get DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD as a Free Bonus but you need to act on it soon as that offer ends December 31. 2010 so you need to purchase before then. Check this thread out to know http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9377 as it explains it all.

As for Discount no you not get any other discount other than what is offered on the website. Purchase the DVDFab DVD Copy+DVDFab DVD RIpper Bundle and save $20. Add the Video Converter as well but do not forget to use the discount coupon for 25% off which is valid until December 26, 2010

Comment

Working...
    X