what minimum DVDfab products do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what minimum DVDfab products do I need?

Sorry if this has been asked, and if the FAQ is right in front of my face. Thanks for pointing me to the info.

If all I want to do is copy the main movie DVD or Blu-ray to my hard drive, what do I need?

If I want to next put the move on my ipod touch what do I need?

I downloaded DVDFab HD Decrypter seems to be great, but I am confused as to what I need to buy to keep this going, (DVD and Blu-ray), and what I need to eventually copy a movie to my ipod touch.

thanks again for helping with these super basics.

bswat,
    DVD Copy will give you a copy of your DVD (compressed or not is your option) preserving DVD format/structure.
    Blu-ray Copy will give you a copy of your BD (compressed or not is your option) preserving BD format/structure
    DVD Ripper will convert your original DVD into different format file (including mp4 for iPod)
    Blu-ray Ripper will convert your original BD into different format file (including mp4 for iPod)
    Video Converter will convert one file format into another file format.
    Choice is yours.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      bswat,
      DVD Copy will give you a copy of your DVD (compressed or not is your option) preserving DVD format/structure.
      Blu-ray Copy will give you a copy of your BD (compressed or not is your option) preserving BD format/structure
      DVD Ripper will convert your original DVD into different format file (including mp4 for iPod)
      Blu-ray Ripper will convert your original BD into different format file (including mp4 for iPod)
      Video Converter will convert one file format into another file format.
      Choice is yours.
      Thanks for the input !

looks like for all my, copy, rip and ipod goodness, I really should just buy;
      DVDFab All-In-One
      $351 USD lifetime (after bundle discount)

The $351 is more than I was planning on, therefore for me (for now), I think I'll start off with the DVD side of things and rip my DVD library to the hard drive. Actually this is OK for now as I will need to invest in more HD for my Blu-ray anyhow.

Therefor for now all I need is;
      DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper
      to copy disk or just the main movie to HD
      DVDFab Video Converter
      to convert for ipod format
      $185 USD lifetime (after bundle discount)

later I'll add on;
      DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper
      $175 USD lifetime (after bundle discount)

How does that sound?

Thanks for the input, it is starting to make more sense.

Comment

@bswat
        You may want to read this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9377 because if you buy DVDFab DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter before a certain day then you as well get DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Converter and Blu-ray to DVD Converter free. This offer ends this week sometime and do not forget about the 25% off discount coupon being offered

Comment

Working...
        X