Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dvdfab mac compatability? Or alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab mac compatability? Or alternatives?

Does anyone know when dvdfab will be compatable with macs? Or does anyone know of any dvd backup software for the mac? I recently got rid of my pc and bought a mac it's wonderful just tring to get some of my software is a little tricky. If anyone knows of anything let me know thanks.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2010, 05:47 PM. Reason: reduced text size

A MAc version for DVDFab is being worked on from what has been posted as for time frame for when available, well not going to get that due to users who get upset/mad when not ready by the time that was said.

To find other software for Mac use google to get what you want as can not mention other programs on the DVDFab forum

Comment

DVDFab is the only reason I have a full copy of Windows 7 running on my macs because unfortunately there are no true DVDFab alternatives on the mac platform.

I've tried so many (free and paid) so-called DVDFab alternatives (for mac) but all of them pale in comparison, whether it be for lack of features, ease of use, timely updates etc... However, there is one mac alternative worth looking into and it's the one I currently use and it's called Not allowed please read the forum General Policies Even though removed is the one that has worked best for me, I still strongly favour DVDFab. I contacted one of DVDFab's guys a couple of years ago and I was told then that they are working on a mac version and they asked for info on my drive (not exactly sure why) but I'm starting to lose hope. I'm willing to bet DVDFab for mac would be a great seller.
      Last edited by AGJ; 01-01-2011, 03:16 AM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

Working...
      X