New DVDFab update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New DVDFab update

Hello, tried to download the latest firmware and it stated that the I was unable to get into the URL, has any one else experience this?????

Originally posted by Cubanjoe View Post
    Hello, tried to download the latest firmware and it stated that the I was unable to get into the URL, has any one else experience this?????
    Latest firmware for what? If you are talking about the latest DVDFab update then make sure your Anti-virus program not blocking the website/download as I just finished downloading and installing it now

Comment

Boy that was the fastest response on any thing that have posted on my life. DFab 8.066 believe, will try again.

Comment

Not Found

The requested URL /download/DVDFab8066_avangate-1621(2).exe was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
        Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 174.142.61.204 Port 8

That is what I got again???????

Comment

Try this link as it worked fine for me

Comment

That is the one that have been using?????

Comment

clear your browser history, temp files and cookies and like I mentioned make sure your Anti-virus program not blocking the URL download. You can as well try a different internet browser like Firefox or chrome and such to download. Since this not DVDFab issue moving the thread to General Questions

Comment

Working...
              X