No announcement yet.

What must I do to reply to a reply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other What must I do to reply to a reply?

After registering, I tried to login but was denied. I re-entered the SAME username and password and was admitted--Welcome Djard. I posted a question and received a reply. I tried to respond to the reply but received a message stating that I must firstly login (I was already logged in). I went through the same procedure..denied the first time but accepted the second. Again, welcomed to the page, I tried to post a reply but I received notice that I don't have sufficient privileges? I tried to contact the webmaster but was told to login. I was already logged in with my username at the top right corner of the window. So presently I am allowed to post messages but not permitted to reply to whoever responds. Surely the webmaster needs to check this site for bugs because my PC is squeaky clean, according to MSE.

Originally posted by Djard View Post
    After registering, I tried to login but was denied. I re-entered the SAME username and password and was admitted--Welcome Djard. I posted a question and received a reply. I tried to respond to the reply but received a message stating that I must firstly login (I was already logged in). I went through the same procedure..denied the first time but accepted the second. Again, welcomed to the page, I tried to post a reply but I received notice that I don't have sufficient privileges? I tried to contact the webmaster but was told to login. I was already logged in with my username at the top right corner of the window. So presently I am allowed to post messages but not permitted to reply to whoever responds. Surely the webmaster needs to check this site for bugs because my PC is squeaky clean, according to MSE.

To reply to your question, I just clicked on the 'Quote' button at the bottom of your post. It brings up the text you entered, and allows me to add any comments below your text.

A long as you are logged in, it should work the same for you... or you could click on the 'Post Reply' button just to the left and below the text box of whoever replied, and you won't carry over any of that text.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by Djard View Post
      Did you check your email address as the forum sends something to it to validate before you can post

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Did you check your email address as the forum sends something to it to validate before you can post
        Exactly, occasionally it'll end up in your spam folder, etc.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X