Ipad Thumbnail and title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad Thumbnail and title

I have been using DVD Fab Ripper(8.0.6.1) to convert DVD movies that will play on Ipad. This has worked very well until recently. Now, each time I convert a movie to play on Ipad, it converts the movie no problem but when I transfer the file onto my Ipad, I no longer have a preview of the video file displayed or the title of the movie. Instead of a thumbnail from the video file, all I get now is a large white box with an image of a TV screen. The movie plays but it makes it very difficult to identify the movie file when I have several loaded on my Ipad.

Does anyone know if there is a setting that I need to change? Thanks.

i have the same issue, very frustrating. i don't really mind if the video does not have thumbnail displayed. My bigger problem is that the large white box mentioned by sjbuk is so large if actually blocks the display of the video title, there is no way to tell which video is which, except to play the video one by one to figure out. Any one seeing the same problem? my version is 8.0.6.1.

Comment

Do some reading on the forum as this has been mentioned before. I just not remember what was problem or what the fix was. Could be that you using an old out dated not supported version or it could be a settings change

Comment

Hi all,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.7.3 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm to see the result.

Comment

Working...
        X