Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 Jump List & Explorer

Hi All

Does anyone know how I can disable the DVDFAB jumplist in Windows 7 Start Menu?
    It seems to be a relatively new thing and I can't figure it out...

Also, does anyone know how to stop DVDFAB opening the windows folder containing the finished file once the job is completed or cancelled?

Thanks

Does anyone know how I can disable the DVDFAB jumplist in Windows 7 Start Menu?
    What is that?

Also, does anyone know how to stop DVDFAB opening the windows folder containing the finished file once the job is completed or cancelled?
    What DVDFab option are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      What is that?

What DVDFab option are you using?
      Basically when I launch DVDFAB and then close it, it appears in my Windows 7 start menu with an arrow > pointing to files I have recently used. It's like a history with recently worked files.

Also, when I use DVDRIP or Blu-Ray RIP to MKV or MP4 and then click cancel after the job has run for a few minutes, Windows expolrer opens up with the output file location. This also happens when a job has successfully completed.

Thanks,

Comment

Win 7 Jump List

Does anyone know how I can disable the DVDFAB jumplist in Windows 7 Start Menu?. It seems to be a relatively new thing and I can't figure it out
        UNQUOTE

Hi -- Try this - Go to the 'Start' menu at the bottom left of your desktop - Right click and select 'Properties' This will bring up a new window - Open the 'Start Menu' tab. In the privacy panel on this tab, uncheck the "Store and display recently opened items in the Start menu and taskbar"

That should cure it - The same thing happens in Mozilla Firefox and a few other programs -- Hope this works

Comment

Working...
        X