This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2 Probs

Hi guys and gals, i am new to this so please can you help me. When i put in the Transformers 2 DVD it only recognises the disc as 5mb. Any ideas to help appreciated. btw i have a registered version of DVDFAB

Use the latest version, 6.1.2.5 as it has no problem backing up whole disk or main movie

Cheers!
    Chris

Comment

Thanks for help...all ok now

Comment

Transformers 2 Probs

I successfully got all of the movie to disc...but the chapters do not play in order...the movie skips around all over the place...I do not remember which Title number I selected for burn (I'm pretty sure I just used the default that dvdfab selected). My Pathplayer is disabled, so any help as to why it came out like this would be appreciated...thx. Oh, used 6.1.2.0 to burn this.

Comment

Have you bothered to read the post 2 above yours?

Use the latest version, 6.1.2.5 as it has no problem backing up whole disk or main movie
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

dusthe

I am also having prblms with trnsfrmrs2 program won't recognize disk or files.
            I purchased lic but this hasn't helped, what next?

Comment

We'll need more details, see the links in my sig, i.e. "Help Us Help You", "Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping DVD's", "Answers to Common Questions", etc. Also read post #2 in this thread

You did purchase from dvdfab.com or dvdfab.net, yes ?

PS: Welcome to the DVDFab forum !!

Regards,
              Last edited by AlienX69; 01-01-2010, 09:23 PM.
              AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
              X