Sound Loss Every few Seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Loss Every few Seconds

When playing back a DVDFab copy on my BD-P3600 Samsung Blue Ray DVD the sound drops out every 15-20 seconds. The copy plays perfect in my standard Sansui DVD Player. The original DVD, (which is not a Blue Ray), plays fine in both players. I'm using DVDFab Version 8.0.6.1. with Memorex DVD +RW 4X media.

Originally posted by dolphin203 View Post
    When playing back a DVDFab copy on my BD-P3600 Samsung Blue Ray DVD the sound drops out every 15-20 seconds. The copy plays perfect in my standard Sansui DVD Player. The original DVD, (which is not a Blue Ray), plays fine in both players. I'm using DVDFab Version 8.0.6.1. with Memorex DVD +RW 4X media.

Just off-hand, I'd be inclined to say that your Memorex DVDs are the problem.

If you can find any (or don't mind ordering over the web). get your hands on some Taiyo Yuden discs, and give those a try.

DC

Comment

Thanks for the disc info. Is this just a problem when the Memorex discs are used in a Blue-Ray player? Where's the best place to purchase the "Taiyo" discs? Local Best-Buy, Officemax don't carry them.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin203 View Post
        Thanks for the disc info. Is this just a problem when the Memorex discs are used in a Blue-Ray player? Where's the best place to purchase the "Taiyo" discs? Local Best-Buy, Officemax don't carry them.
        Hi dolphin203
        You may also try Verbatim disc's but, they must have the AZO Dye label on the package and should be able to be found at these stores you listed.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for info. I hope you and your family were safe during the hurricane.

Comment

Working...
          X