New look of the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK GAWD!

(was it just me, or did the newer style not utilize widescreen? Old style is perfect.)

Comment

I don't care for the new look either. I switched back to the v6 look. The new one needs to be nice to widescreens like v6 is. The new look forum had the links on top to DVDFab products which is good but that Christmas stuff is outdated now has got to go.
      Last edited by Mike89; 01-15-2011, 01:22 AM.
      I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The Quick style chooser dropdown has been added to the bottom left of most forum pages, you don't need to go to the User CP any more.
        This does not allow you to 'save'...I noticed my style reverted back to the new style...so I had to go into the "edit options" and used the "save" button. Hopefully this keeps V6 permanently.

Comment

the quick style chooser is more for those who check the forum with out logging in but if you want to save it you need to go to the User CP and that will work each time when you log in to the forum

Comment

Forum New Look

Thanks also for the ability to change back!(dvdfab-6) The new look was blinding me! Thanks for all responseful, for doing this! Thanks to AGJ for How to change and save!
            Last edited by 8855A; 01-15-2011, 02:37 PM. Reason: Final responce

Comment

Working...
            X