Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about latest DVDFab version

Hello to all.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the latest version or any version at that matter will run with Linux Ubuntu v10.04. I have seen one post about this, but I really didn't understand it. I am thinking about installing Ubuntu v10.04 on one of my computers and installing the latest version of DVDFab. Can anyone please let me know if this will work for backing up my purchased DVD's and Blu-Rays before I install the latest version of Ubuntu and DVDFab.

Thanks,
    c0afanh
    Last edited by c0afanh; 01-15-2011, 03:56 AM.

Since this more a question and not problem I moved thread to General Questions section

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Since this more a question and not problem I moved thread to General Questions section
      Thank you for moving my question. However, I was really hoping for an answer to my question. Sorry for the posting of my question in the wrong section of this forum. I guess I have to install Linux Ubuntu v10.04 and the latest version of DVDFab to see if it will work. I was only trying to ask a question.

Thanks,
      c0afanh

Comment

As far as I know it works but you not able to register DVDFab so all you can use is the free version. Give some members time to post as not all of them come to the forum on the week end

Comment

The trial and free HD decryptor portions of DVDFab work in Wine (with a little extra effort when trying to modify the default settings). The registered version will work on a Windows install in VirtualBox but will be quite a bit slower. Search for Wine in the forums and you will find more information.

Comment

Working...
          X