Moving up to blu ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving up to blu ray

I am very impressed with the DVDfab apps & have lifetime licenses.
    The only 'problems' to date have been quickly corrected by the authors releasing an update.

Now I have ordered an external blu-ray burner. With it, I would like to be able to:
    1) Make blu-to-blu copies
    2) Make blu-to-dvd copies

I assume I wouldn't need the other capabilities (mobile, extracting audio, etc.), since I could always convert to DVD first & then do whatever I wanted.

Here is my question:
    What's the most cost-effective way to upgrade to a lifetime license?
    Is there a free trial as there was for DVDfab?

Maybe I am just 'slow' but I have checked the website & there are too many options & pricings for me to decide, especially since I already have the DVDfab lifetime license.

Thanks,
    David

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy should be the only thing you need. A trial is available if you have not tried it before.

I'm not sure I'd recommend the "convert to DVD first & then do whatever I wanted" due to quality loss but it is your most cost effective method. However, I believe there is a discount when you buy both BD Copy and BD Ripper together.

Comment

I am also moving up to blu ray

So if we buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy we can burn to any DVD and Blu-ray disc ?

Comment

Originally posted by tommyboy714 View Post
        I am also moving up to blu ray

So if we buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy we can burn to any DVD and Blu-ray disc ?
        DVD Copy = DVD to DVD
        Blu-ray Copy = BD to BD

I think that is what you meant by "any DVD and Blu-ray disc". You would need another module if you want to convert Blu-ray to DVD.

Comment

Hi tommyboy714,

If you order Blu-ray Copy, then you can use Main Movie mode to burn blu-ray titles to any DVD by setting the Writable Media Size in the lower area of main screen.

Choose BD5, DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit one BD5/DVD-5 disc;
          Choose BD9, DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit one double/dual layer blank BD9/DVD-9 disc.

Please note that the materials are blu-ray format on the burned DVD disc. You need play it on blu-ray player not DVD player.

If you need convert blu-ray disc (m2ts) to DVD standard (vob), you need Blu-ray to DVD Converter as Complication said.

Sincerely,
          Sunny
          Last edited by sunny; 01-26-2011, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X