X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recomemd a Converter

Hi all,

Hey could you fine people please recommend a converter for me. I would really like to reduce the size of my movies from the average 4Gig Video_TS folder and it conents. Thought maybe converting to .avi or some other format would work. So what do you folks think I welcome any and recommendations.

Thanks Bush.

Well since this is the DVDFab forum and that DVDFab has a mobile option that can convert to avi or other format prefered I will have to say DVDFab. We can not mention competitor programs on this forum or even recommend them to you as that would be an insult to Fengtao and ting if we did

Comment

As AGJ has said:-

1. This is a DVD Fab forum and an inappropriate place to ask such a question.
      2. Please read the forum rules that you agreed to when you joined.
      3. DVD Fab does already provide this function.
      4 Perhaps judicious use of the "SEARCH" function on this forum would have yielded you far more fruitful results.
      5. Please pay some common courtesy to the developers of Fab who have put this forum in place and do not ask such questions again.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Oh crapppp! I didn't even think about the mobile option. BTW I would never intentionally insult or say something bad about Fengtao or anyone here. Guess I'll have to buy that one to. Tell ya the truth. I used DVD 5 for so long and I didn't even know anything about the mobile edition. I thought it was for other stuff like Mobile players and the like. Oh well thanks man.

Comment

wow man take it easy here people it was an honest mistake ok. Not like Im not a paying customer which I am alright. I got it the first time.
          Also my question was very appropriate. I asked for a converter just because I was a bit ignorant about the mobile edition doesn't mean "you need to be sarcastic and insulting". You need some customer skills sir. I have a lot of respect for those who created the means for me to do I what I need to do. Thats why I purchased the program and recommend it to whomever I can. However I will be sure to tell them to steer clear of you.
          Last edited by Bushwacker; 11-09-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Please do not take offence but we have just too many people trying to take advantage of this forum and trying to circumvent the rules and procedures without even talking about common courtesy.

Controlling this is a time consuming job and cuts into the time we can actually try to assist genuine forum members.

In our minds, one such reminder reinforces what this forum is all about and genuine members very rarely re-offend.

I welcome you to the forum and hope that you understand our point of view.

Best Regards
            GregiBoy
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I also suggest that you have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread in the forum knowledge base and also have a look at the considerable number of threads that contain information about the WDTV product.

Comment

Working...
              X