Differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Differences?

I already have a LG BH10LS30. With my newly purchased DVD Fab blu-ray copy do any of my new friends think a LG BD RE WH10LS30 would be better, and what is the difference?
    Thanks!

Hounddogg

Originally posted by hounddogg View Post
    I already have a LG BH10LS30. With my newly purchased DVD Fab blu-ray copy do any of my new friends think a LG BD RE WH10LS30 would be better, and what is the difference?
    Thanks!

Hounddogg
    I had the LG BH08 and I had a few problems with the drive problems I think I created my self! But the drive was under warranty and LG sent me out another one right away! I then purchased a LGBH10 with the old drive when I burned an BDRE sometimes it would not play in my stand alone player and I would have to re-burn and re format and in the long run I would get it to play!! But with the BH10 1 burn and it plays just fine!! So could be the drive I had was re-manufactured or I had done too much burning with it?? There are plenty of post on the site to guide you on how to save wear and tear on your drive, read and head them! its good info! Hope this helps! also the LG can burn protected disc back ups which is good for Cinavia protection on like the PS3!!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X