This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goods Sell Hard, Live Hard Trouble

Anyone having trouble backing this up? I have the newest beta 6.2.0.2 cant seem to get it?

I keep getting Error Messages at 33% should I just ignore? Last time I hit ignore all it froze up Fab.

Comment

Do you have Pathplayer turned on and have you inspected the disk for defects or marks and cleaned it?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Disk is in mint condition, just purchased. Pathplayer is NOT ENABLED. Switched to always enabled. Will report happenings. Thanks

Comment

We have had many reports of disk in mint condition also giving problems because of bad pressings.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Copied fine. Burning fine now. You can close this if you'd like. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tiddled06 View Post
              Copied fine. Burning fine now. You can close this if you'd like. Thank you
              Good to know, I may be getting this one

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
              Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Any one know which title number to choose?

Comment

I am also having trouble copying this. It copies fine, but right when it goes to burn it sayd failed to burn dvd...any suggestions? I have the latest version and pathplayer enabled. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I would try slowing down the burn speed. Or a bad movie off the shelf?

Comment

Ill try that. I'm not sure if this helps but it also takes ridiculously long to copy as well...normally movies take about 40 mins tocopy and The Goods takes about 2 and a half hours to copy...then I get the error right after its done

Comment

I found else were to try title 26 and that didnt work. What number are you trying travereno?
                        Last edited by boggs3010; 11-20-2009, 01:49 AM. Reason: cause

Comment

Originally posted by travereno View Post
                          Ill try that. I'm not sure if this helps but it also takes ridiculously long to copy as well...normally movies take about 40 mins tocopy and The Goods takes about 2 and a half hours to copy...then I get the error right after its done
                          you might need to reset the DMA on your computer. To do that go into common settings the green dot with the check mark top right. Then in general bottom right click reset DMA. I attached a screenshot with it highlighted for you. I would also like to add that DVDFab 6.2.0.5 with pathplayer always enabled can do this movie without any problems as I watched my back up last night and it played perfectly
                          Attached Files

Comment

i just reset the DMA and it is copying (again...ugh!) i will let you know how it works. thanks so much! and boggs im doing a full disc backup, just DVD to DVD. hopefully what AGJ recommended works...will keep you posted. thanks again!

Comment

everything worked perfectly this time! i really appreciate your help. you can close the thread if you want

Comment

Working...
                              X