• Show
Clear All

FYI to all this title will work.......

Comment

which title works having trouble with this one still

Comment

what version of Fab are you using?

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        I would also like to add that DVDFab 6.2.0.5 with pathplayer always enabled can do this movie without any problems as I watched my back up last night and it played perfectly
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Trying to backup my copy of The goods and it says to rip it says the disc is 22Gb in size! What's that about?

Comment

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Gregiboy I apologize. I did not mean to hijack the thread, but rather thought it was a thread for problems concerning The goods, sell hard live hard. So, sorry about that, and thank you for being pleasant and not beating me down over that snafu. I'll read the help us help you information and start a new thread accordingly.

Comment

Working...
              X