Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large

Ever since I downloaded this latest version of Fab it shows very large on the screen and I cannot open it. I tried everything I know (not much) to fix it so now I am here in the forum for some advice.

I purchesed a new HP 27" monitor lately and this is the only change I made to my system except for windowds updates. I have never experienced this before and it only happens when I open DVD Fab.

Originally posted by mondo View Post
    Ever since I downloaded this latest version of Fab it shows very large on the screen and I cannot open it. I tried everything I know (not much) to fix it so now I am here in the forum for some advice.

I purchesed a new HP 27" monitor lately and this is the only change I made to my system except for windowds updates. I have never experienced this before and it only happens when I open DVD Fab.
    Fab opens up in the restore down and full screen. Are you just getting the full screen and can minimize? You might have to change some setting on your card to handle the new monitor! Might be scaling settings!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

At the lower left corner there should be a box to check so this screen does not open when you open DVDFab.. It should bypass the splash and go directly to opening the software.

Comment

Working...
      X