Frimware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Frimware update

Imgburn said I had an update on my dvd burner, so I went to FWHQ and there is an update! I have a plextor 870A,(1.05)The update is 1.08, but how do you download and install the update! Went to site and found update, but I have read alot of post on this, but still don't know how to do this!, and I don't want to render my burner useless!

Hi 8855A
    Most come with an installer you download the file open it up , it will ask you what drive you want to update, choose your drive it might ask you are going from firmware xxxx to firmware xxxx do you want to continue click yes and it should flash to the newest firmware.
    You may also have to restart your computer and your done.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

drive update

CBR929, I will try that and see if everything comes out alright!

Comment

update

Thank you CBR929, everything went just as you said! Thanks very much for the time and help!

Comment

Your welcome
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X