Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Ok, so I need some help trying to organize my library. I want to be able to hook my hard drive up to my Western Digital Media Player and be able to see all my movies. I want each one as ONE seperate file. The problem is that when I transfer the movie, I end up with a "customize" folder, then inside that folder there are 2 other folders "video TS" and "audio TS", then I have to find the right file inside the "video TS" folder. A friend said that I wasn't transferring in the right format, but I can't figure out how to change it. Right now I am using DVD to DVD, then under the customize, I pick out the main movie, then transfer it to my hard drive. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to do it right. I don't want to have to navigate a bunch of files and folders to find my movie. And I don't want to have to go through and move it after its transferred and then delete all the extra garbage - that takes way too much time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Here is the link to the player I have. http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=320
    I can access the movie with it, I just hate going through 5 folders to get to it. How do you copy the movie as an ISO file?

Comment

Originally posted by 89stang_gt View Post
      Here is the link to the player I have. http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=320
      I can access the movie with it, I just hate going through 5 folders to get to it. How do you copy the movie as an ISO file?
      Hi 89stang_gt
      You will select this folder icon see pick
      CBR929
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok the WDTV Live can play theVOB from the folder just fine. not sure how to set it up as I not have one at the moment but do plan to get one soon for the bedroom. Might be a good idea to go to their community forum to ask. You cana s well save as ISO instead or use the DVDFab DVD Ripper and convert to a different file format or use the VOB Passthrough to make one large VOB

Comment

Working...
        X