Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Bluu-ray copy

I have a DVD FAB lifetime license.
    I am going to install a Blu-Ray burner what additional software must I purchase from you to copy Blu-Ray.
    Thanks

That depends on what you want to do. Just Copy original Blu-ray format to another blank disc or copy to hard drive? Maybe Rip to a mobile device format? Or how about convert the Blu-ray to DVD? If you tell what you want to do then can tell you what you need

Comment

I just want to make a copy of aBlu-Ray movie

Comment

Then you need DVDFab Blu-ray Copy

Comment

So do I just download and install will it auto intregate with me present DVD FAB copy software?

Comment

Originally posted by shoe View Post
            So do I just download and install will it auto intregate with me present DVD FAB copy software?
            The DVDFab installer has all modules on it so the version you have on computer at time of installing the Blu-ray drive will work. All you would need to do is purchase a license and activate the license so you not have to use the trial anymore.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Your welcome and just to let you know the trial for the Blu-ray modules will leave a DVDFab logo on the finished movie if any compression or converting was done. So if you burn to blank BD media you may want to use a BD-RE (rewritable) so you not use up the permanent media if you not want the logo. You need to activate so you not get logo on the movie so while you use the trial save a folder with no compression to hard drive that way after you activate you can redo movie and not have logo on the compressed movie
                Last edited by AGJ; 02-21-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

ok

Comment

Working...
                  X