Imgburn Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imgburn Help

On my previous computer I was using DVD to DVD along with Imgburn. Today i purchashed a new computer and would like to install imgburn. I went to the site that you recommended to me several months ago to download Imgburn. When I downloaded it, it comes up InfraRecorder. I was just wondering is this the same as imgburn? Thanks - Carl

Originally posted by W. Carl View Post
    On my previous computer I was using DVD to DVD along with Imgburn. Today i purchashed a new computer and would like to install imgburn. I went to the site that you recommended to me several months ago to download Imgburn. When I downloaded it, it comes up InfraRecorder. I was just wondering is this the same as imgburn? Thanks - Carl
    Hi W. Carl
    I am not sure how you got Infra Recorder but here is the ImgBurn site http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download and here is the instructions on setting it up with Fab http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=33
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by W. Carl View Post
      No.

Download Imgburn here..........
      ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

You downloaded a program that is just an advertise on the ImgBurn site, so it's not the program you want. You should see the download links in the upper part of the download page.

Comment

three reply's all with the same time stamp.
          Great minds and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            three reply's all with the same time stamp.
            Great minds and all that stuff.

Also sorted alphabetical regarding user names.

Comment

Working...
            X