blue ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives blue ray

I have for the first time today started to copy a Blue Ray movie Disk (Inception) and itr went ok untill I tried to copy it to my 2nd drive which is a lightscribe DVD reader/Writer by Liteon. My main drive is a Blue Ray LG Reader/Writer, whenn it was ready to send to the 2nd drive it would not find the 2nd drive with the Blue Ray blank disk in it.
    In short do I need another BD reader/writer for the movie to be copied to. I also tried to copy it from the same drive E to E and that went ok, but about 70% through it said it sould not copy to the disk.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by TUTUTINO View Post
    I have for the first time today started to copy a Blue Ray movie Disk (Inception) and itr went ok untill I tried to copy it to my 2nd drive which is a lightscribe DVD reader/Writer by Liteon. My main drive is a Blue Ray LG Reader/Writer, whenn it was ready to send to the 2nd drive it would not find the 2nd drive with the Blue Ray blank disk in it.
    In short do I need another BD reader/writer for the movie to be copied to.
    Thanks for any help.
    Hi TUTUTINO,

If you want to use two drives to back up your Blu-ray discs, you need to make sure that both drives are Blu-ray drives. And the target drive must be a Blu-ray Writer.

Originally posted by TUTUTINO View Post
    I also tried to copy it from the same drive E to E and that went ok, but about 70% through it said it sould not copy to the disk.
    Please post your log files. Thanks in advance.

The default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Anny

Comment

Working...
    X