This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Renewing DVDfab

I just noticed my DVDfab expired. I want to renew it but I my email address was changed several mos ago and that is where the problem arises.

I went to the change email page on dvdfab.com and entered my old email and then new email. An email was sent to my new email with a link that needed me to enter my order number.

I referenced my original email order confirmation from which I first purchased dvdfab thru avangate and entered it into the link verification but it said it was no good. I sent a request to tech support and even attached the original email. It has been almost 24 hours.

How long do I need to wait to set up a new email so that I can renew my dvdfab?

AHH didn't see this post, in this case not sure how long it takes but they should/will contact you asap. If you don't get a reply soon from them I would send Fengtao an E-mail with a link to this page. Sorry you're having problems.

Comment

Hi Aliikai13,

Apologies.
      As W&B said, we somehow overlooked your thread.

Sounds like just a glitch in their database.
      This actually happened to me about 1 1/2 years ago. I had to change my email address and my old email, license # and purchase info from back in '04 was unrecognized.

I finally did hear from Fengtao after a few days.
      He and his family had been on vacation and he didn't catch my email for a bit.
      The nerve of some people, huh?...lol

I just sent him an email. If you don't have any resoultion to this in a few days, please contact me (pm) or Fengtao directly at:

fengtao(at)dvdidle.com

Please replace (at) with @
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi Aliikai13,

Please PM me your order number and old/new email address, and I will help you to check it, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Problem Resolved

Thanks to Fengtao, the issue has been resolved and I was able to update my subscription.

I learned now that it is always best to renew before expiration and mark it in your calendar or outlook so you don't forget.

Also if you plan to change your email make sure you register the change with DVDfab pronto to avoid the problem I had.

Aloha,

Aliikai13

Comment

I'm happy you got it all worked out and it might be good to save the email with all order info to a thumb/flash drive for future in case this is needed again

Comment

Originally posted by Aliikai13 View Post
              Thanks to Fengtao, the issue has been resolved and I was able to update my subscription.

I learned now that it is always best to renew before expiration and mark it in your calendar or outlook so you don't forget.

Also if you plan to change your email make sure you register the change with DVDfab pronto to avoid the problem I had.

Aloha,

Aliikai13
              Ahh, I see it's Fengtao to the rescue.
              Glad to hear everything is up and running smoothly
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X