This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please clarify policy regarding installing on more than 1 computer

I just want to get clarification on installing my purchased dvdfab software on more than 1 computer. Trust me, I ain't gonna give away my reg key to anyone, but I do have 2 computers at home, and would like to install it on both computers if possible. Can this be done without any registration issues, sometimes my kids are on one computer or another and I would like to be able to use my registered dvdfab on both computer,, would this be a problem, thanks in advance

also, not sure if this would matter, but they would never be used at the same time ever, one computer or the other at one time
    Last edited by Billy34; 11-12-2009, 03:20 PM.

Good question. From what I understand and have read from other posts. You can but you have to use them seperately. But don't quote me. That to me would be more up to the users responsibility and as long as now copyright or software theft is being done why not.

Comment

Hi Billy34,

ripvanwinkle1819 is correct.

Last I've heard, according to Fengtao:
      You can install Fab (1 license) on more than one computer provided:

1) You own the computers (as they are all in your home, I'm sure this is ok).
      2) You do not use the Fab application simultaneously in multiple computers.
      I'm not even sure about this last one, since for some time now, Fab has the capability to open and run multiple times on one pc...especially now with multi-core cpu's and ODD's
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X