Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAb Passkey + region code 4

Hi,
    My multiregion DVD player broke and now I am trying to copy a couple of region 4 DVDs onto my PC and Harddrive to watch them. I have first bought DVDFab Passkey and tried to combine with DVD Decrypter and again with Clone DVD2. I have now also tried it with the trial version of DVDFab Copy 8.0.7.3. Unfortunately all programs only recognize only 20 minutes as the longest piece on the DVDs and play nothing from the copies on the PC. Also it doesn't even play from the DVD itself - it only goes until the first menu where the DVD gives a choice of playing all or selected episodes. It does not go beyond this.
    I am working with XP and on my laptop with Vista and was trying it with Windows Media Player.
    Would appreciate your help.
    thanks,
    Martina

No internal log for Passkey? Also did you set the default region code for Passkey to region 4? Another problem may be that the DVD you are trying to back up does not require Pathplayer to be enabled so if you was to Disable Pathplayer in Settings of Passkey it will work.

Or you may need to select Advanced I/O Mode but I think you need to Disable Pathplayer but not know for sure until the Internal log file is posted

Comment

'DVDFab DVDFAb Passkey + region code 4'

Hi,
      thanks for this answer. I just did a quick test and it seems that your suggestions with the settings and the disabling already did the job. I wasn't aware of these - being relatively new to DVDFab.
      Thanks again,
      Martina

Comment

Your welcome and glad you got it working

Comment

Working...
        X