DVDFab + Passkey and burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab + Passkey and burning

Hello, I have just bought the last version of DVDFab and Passkey. Before to ask here I've read the Knowledge Base, burning tips and command line options. Moreover I have Nero Burning ROM and ImgBurn Installed. I've read that DVDFab don't burn directly but only by other burning programs even if the target selected is the drive burner. (Is it right?). So I have firstly got a dvd image on the my HD by DVDFab then burn it by Nero. Is this the only way to work? How to interface DVDFab with Nero or ImgBurn to get a direct burn without exit DVDFab?

I have open Passkey to analyze a dvd, but it says no-disk is present in the burner drive, but I remember a friend runs Passkey and gets it immediately starting the disc analisys and displayng disc infos.

Running, instead, DVDFab with Passkey running in background with a dvd in the drive, it asks the region code then starts to analyze the disc, but I don't know if this happens by Passkey.

Last question: I need to batch tasks by the command line options. I have seen the DVDfab 6.x examples, are those always valid on the last version?
    There are examples of DVD to DVD, clone etc. How to integrate them with complete burning?

Sorry for this long question and my bad english.

Emiliano

Reading a tutorial will answer 99% of your questions.

It is not recommended to run DVDFab and Passkey at the same time.

DVDFab has the VSO burn engine built in but can be used with Nero or Imgburn also.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      It is not recommended to run DVDFab and Passkey at the same time. DVDFab has the VSO burn engine built in but can be used with Nero or Imgburn also.
      Thanks for your reply, but I have said that when I run Passkey and after I insert the original dvd, I get no activity. You say it's not recommended to run DVDFab and Passkey togheter, so let me understand what's the utility of Passkey. Finally, when I ask to DVDFab to accomplish a DVD to DVD task the burning don't happen and I get the DVD not burn. I hope, however to get replies from the tutorial.

Emiliano

Comment

Working...
      X