This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blonde needs help uploading DVD to a file

I can't figure out how to download a DVD made for me of my family's baptism ... I want to upload it to Youtube for my friends and family to watch, but the DVD is showing that it's two files: audio and video??? Please help!

Originally posted by Amybeth View Post
    I can't figure out how to download a DVD made for me of my family's baptism ... I want to upload it to Youtube for my friends and family to watch, but the DVD is showing that it's two files: audio and video??? Please help!
    The audio file is empty. Ignore it.
    The audio files are in the video file.

Comment

still not working?

ARGH

Comment

Hi Amybeth,

There are any number of video tutorials on how to upload videos to Youtube.
        Please avail yourself of these tutorials...just google them or do a search on Youtube

As Grunon said, the AUDIO_TS Folder is normally empty and can be ignored. It's present to comply with standard video dvd structure.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Been work'n on it...

I've uploaded many videos from my files to You Tube, but this particular DVD that was burned is what's giving me the fits ... It plays great in DVD player and on my laptop but when I try to download it to my computer it comes up as two separate files: audio and video; and when I try to open the video file; nothing happens

Comment

I've uploaded many videos from my files to You Tube, but this particular DVD that was burned is what's giving me the fits ... It plays great in DVD player and on my laptop but when I try to download it to my computer it comes up as two separate files: audio and video; and when I try to open the video file; nothing happens
            Sounds like the file format is incompatible insofar as uploads to Youtube.
            Most home videos are .avi.
            You'll have to determine what you have and then convert to a Youtube compatible format.

Sorry this has nothing to do with Fab.

I'd take a look at:
            These guides describes how to convert a video to DVD, VCD, SVCD, CVD or AVI,DivX,Xvid, ASF and more.

There are gobs of guides and freeware options at Videohelp to sort this out.
            Good luck

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi Maineman.

Maybe the OP is trying to use DVD to Mobile to do this. (Which it can) But, because of the lack of detail, we just cannot tell.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Hi Maineman.

Maybe the OP is trying to use DVD to Mobile to do this. (Which it can) But, because of the lack of detail, we just cannot tell.
                Yeah, good point...I have no idea???
                The Devil is in the Details...

Comment

Working...
                X