Total System Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total System Freeze

I'm new to the forum and have been using DVD Fab almost since its inception - I've attached logfiles for information -Basically, I recently recently returned from overseas and updated my system (Windows 7 Professional) with Service pack 1 etc. Then I updated DVD Fab to V8085 - Now I have a "Total Freeze" problem when using BLu Ray Ripper to PS3 -- Everything starts okay but just freezes my whole system, no keyboard, no mouse - This happens after a random amount of time, but mainly as the rip gets towards the end of the BD - I even tried a rip of a BD movie that I had ripped before without problems and this also freezes - Went back to DVD Fab V 8066 and same thing- Is this a Windows 7 SP1 problem or can anyone please help?

Additional Info re Total Freeze

The 'Total Freeze' does not occur when using the DVD ripper to PS3 - everything works normally - Even when the 'freeze happens, (I have to re-boot by removing power...), an MP4 file of the BD has been created but cannot be played at all

Comment

Go into "Common Settings" and set all the A/V codecs to softwre and see if that does it.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

'Total Freeze' Problem Fixed

Thanks for the suggestion - Changing to 'Software' in the AV Codecs fixed the problem and all is now back to normal

Again - Grateful thanks

Comment

You bet, glad you are going.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X