Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Difference in DVDFab & DVDFab Platinum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the Difference in DVDFab & DVDFab Platinum?

Hi. I have a question; maybe someone could help me out?

I’ve been using DVD Copy for a while now. Being a licensed user with a lifetime membership, I have to say I really like the program and have made flawless copies of my original DVD’s. Now my question: I see DVDFab also offers DVDFab Platinum. What is the difference between the programs and the price? No doubt DVDFab Platinum has more options then the program I’m currently using, and if so, is there any way to upgrade?

Thanks for your help,

John

Here is a link to the price list for all products.
    I do not see a "Platinum" listed.

Comment

Neither do I. Most probably a "SCAM" site !!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks guys for the reply and also on the url for the different products with prices.

I've read about DVDFab Platinum on another website, but never had heard about it here. Anything I do purchase, download or upgrade comes directly from this website, and not what is posted on the web. Far too many scam artists out there, and money is just too hard to come by these days!!!

Comment

DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Gold are no longer being sold by DVDFab so if you see them advertised it a scam site and you will not have a working DVDFab. DVDFab Platinum is now DVDFab DVD Copy+DVDFab DVD Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Gold are no longer being sold by DVDFab so if you see them advertised it a scam site and you will not have a working DVDFab. DVDFab Platinum is now DVDFab DVD Copy+DVDFab DVD Ripper
            Thanks AGJ for clearing up this issue. Like I’ve said, anything I do “purchase, download” etc. comes from this website, and not what’s posted on the web.

Comment

Working...
            X