bd-r actual size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media bd-r actual size

Should I change in dvd fab settings the writable medie size for bd-r to 23866 or leave it at the 23000?
    How about for dvd-r and dvd+r dl? should i change them to the full size or leave them at the default? Thanks

I believe the same applys to Bluray. Using good quality media I max my writable media size to have less compression. I use 4472 for DVD and 23,866 for Bluray. The default in Fab isn't maxed out because most inexperienced users buy cheap blanks thinking there is no difference exept the price and I believe Fengtao thought of that when setting the default sizes to be less than the max size.

Comment

since 4472 isnt an option, do i change it to custom then put it at 4472? How about dual layer?

Comment

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
        since 4472 isnt an option, do i change it to custom then put it at 4472? How about dual layer?
        Hi studmonkey76
        Yes, you would use the custom option.
        For DL I have mine set to 8100.
        NOTE you should only use the higher settings if using quality disc's like Taiyo Yuden, or Verbatim.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X