DVD Fab logo in the upper left corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab logo in the upper left corner

Long time i used DVD Fab 6.x but now i bought a BD Player so i also upgrade to DVD Fab v8.0.8.5. I used the BD Movie Spinderman 3 for testing. I started DVD Fab -> Blueray copy -> Main Movie and as a target medium i used BD25 1080 P/i. I started the process and all worked fine. The i made a ISO file out of the Data, using the BD Disk structur. This iso file i loaded with alcohol 120% to my virtual drive. When i watched the movie using Power DVD v10, i noticed that the DVDFab.com logo apeared in the first 60 seconds of the movie. Can i disable this? Do i have to buy the proggy? I used DVD Fab Decrypter HD, i think.

Yes you'll need to buy the program to get rid of the watermark.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi MikeM,

You are in 30-day evaluation period. This watermark is jut a trail version thing, you won't get that in registered version, Please don't worry about that.

To continue using the software after the 30-day evaluation period, it allows you to rip DVD/Blu-ray movies to hard disk drive with DVDFab HD Decrypter http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial/DVDFab-HD-Decrypter, it can not allow to burn to blank DVD/BD Disc, and compression application is not available in this free version. If you don't compress the video then there will not be a watermark created.

Comment

Working...
      X