Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other A few questions about ImgBurn?

Hi people!

I have a few questions; maybe some one could help me out?

I’ve been using Nero Recode 2 for quite a while with great success when burning a copy of my original DVD to Disc. I don’t like having it integrated into my DVDFab program because I like to check the copy “first” to make sure everything is correct before writing to Disc. This way if there’s a problem I can usually correct it by changing my DVDFab settings or by using a different version of DVDFab, and then making another copy.

Well I’ve heard so much good about ImgBurn that I decided to download it and give it a try, basically using the default settings except for write speed that I’ve changed to 4x, using Taiyo Yuden media. The burn came out perfect, identical to the original! Now my questions: Is there anything in the default settings that’s critical to change, or just leave as is? I use the
    “Write files/ folders to disc” option from a prepared Video_TS folder. I don’t know if Img compresses the copy but I do that with Fab. Also, does ImgBurn offer like Nero Recode does, a way to preview the movie as it’s being burned to Disc? Like I’ve said, Nero Recode has a setting to turn preview on or off, but you have to "pay" for Nero where ImgBurn is “free”.

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks for your time.

John

Have you read this .......?

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Thanks! I’ll give it a Looksy.

Comment

Working...
      X