new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key new computer

I currently have a licesnse for dvdfab dvd & blue ray. I just purchased a new computer but want to use both of these licenses on both my new and old computer. Is this possible? Or do i have to buy another license? If so can i get a discount since i already have bought these licenses?

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
    I currently have a licesnse for dvdfab dvd & blue ray. I just purchased a new computer but want to use both of these licenses on both my new and old computer. Is this possible? Or do i have to buy another license? If so can i get a discount since i already have bought these licenses?
    Hi 0brian
    Yes you can use it on your new computer but DO NOT USE THEM AT THE SAME TIME "meaning do not be doing something on one of the and something else on the other" or you take the chance of your key getting Blacklisted.

You can download your keys from here if you do not have them readily available.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks CBR929 for your reply. I justed purchased another key so i will be able to use both computers at the same time. Kind of sucks to have to buy another license. I wanted to use both since sometimes it takes so long to make blue ray backups that way i would be able to use two computers at the same time to make my backups. Thanks for the info you provided and have a good day.

Comment

Your welcome
        Yea it's "sucks" that you had to buy another license.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X