This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very basic question

I recently downloaded and have been very happy with the trial version of DVDFab. I like it so much I want to legally purchase it! Hooray! The problem is, I don't know what product to purchase.

I read about the individual products, read a product comparison thread on these boards, and everything is still about as clear as mud.

All I really want is the DVD->Mobile option...I just want to be able to view my movie collection on my Zune, Xbox 360, and my media center from over my home network (except for the Zune, of course) but from what I've picked up from other threads it sounds like that is dependent on the DVD->DVD option. Do I have to purchase both products to be able to rip DVDs and convert them to standalone files? Or am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

No you aren't.

You are correct. You need both DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile to do what you want.

Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread (Link in my signature below) and this will spell it all out for you.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X