8.0.9.0 - Some settings not saved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.9.0 - Some settings not saved

I'm currently extracting to MKV the TV series Life to 1080p MKV files.

I'm also stripping the HD audio.

Each disc has 2-3 episodes on it, but I've noticed that when I select multiple titles to extract, when I click to a different title and go back to the previous one I had selected, the checkbox for "Remove HD Audio" becomes unchecked -- so when I select 3 titles to extract from one disc, ultimately, "Remove HD Audio" checkbox remains selected for only one of them. I now find myself having to rip each track one at a time to ensure I'm not getting the HD Audio.

Not sure if this is the right forum to post these types of bugs, but thanks!

SM

I've also noticed that the File Name / Title fields do not seem to be saving either when queuing multiple items.

Comment

Hi

I don't reproduce this issue in version 8.0.9.2 . Please try this one to see the result.

Comment

Thanks, will try it. I found that, at least for the HD Audio problem, if I check the "Remove HD Audio" in the Blu Ray Copy settings in the options menu, it remains checked. Hopefull 8.9.2 fixes the title issue, but that's less of a big deal, as I can just rename the file names after it finishes. But I tend to rip Blu-Ray overnight, and doing tracks one at a time means I'm getting up several times!

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X